Thursday, February 19, 2009

third eye secrets




Within the past couple of weeks I've stumbled upon two unusual messages. The first images show a twenty dollar bill that I received from a customer at work which had been stamped with some sort of logo. I haven't been able to find any information on the Black Diamond Riders, however discovering the bill definitely made me contemplate the idea of sending messages through such a tangible medium as currency.
The third image shows a letter I found in a book while at the library. I found the small note on page 145 of Factory Made, a book about Warhol and friends during the 60's. It took me awhile to interpret the hand writing but I was instantaneously moved by the message. Though the letter was not specifically directed toward me, I felt an undeniable connection to it. It evoke some interesting concepts about my relationship with my surroundings as well as strangers.

No comments: